Friday, January 11, 2008

McRaidNoMore

My guild, consisting mostly of friends, coworkers and friends and family of coworkers is very small. Nonetheless, we've been able to run completely through Kara more than enough times for me to hit exalted twice over (yet despite this, no StrangleStaff, Longboots, Great-Ring, Treads or T4 Gloves!). I call Shenanigans.

We've cleared 3 bosses in ZA (bear, eagle and wolf - at least I think he's a wolf).

However, over the holidays, key people in our runs have lost interest in raiding, and I have no interest whatsoever in finding a(nother) guild that does only 10 mans on a late night schedule (10pm+ server). You can see from my earlier post here why.

So what does that leave? PVP! Arena's and battlegrounds. Doesn't matter what spec you are for battlegrounds, but it sure does for Arenas - and by general wisdom - feral druid is not a competitive spec. What am I to do? Respec resto, I guess. More on that later.

2 comments:

TheBigBearButt said...

ACK!!!

Oh wow... I think that horror deserves a blog post all it's own.

Oh wow... Seriously, that sucks.

I promise I'll never bitch about drop rates ever, ever again.

Oh... and hi!

Whimsy said...

Thanks for reading, BBB. I've found your blog very useful over my feral raiding game career.