Thursday, January 17, 2008

Crazy Silly Upgrades!

By sheer coincidence, I manage to accumulate 18,000 honor points and 1200 arena points on the same day. Time to go shopping!

First up, honor points. -17,850 points, and I've got a new pair of [Vindicators Kodohide Boots]! Just for reference, my PVP "healing" boots were my tanking boots - [Footwraps of Wild Encroachment]. That gives me +24 stamina, +11 intellect, +26 resilience, +75 healing and +9 mp5. Huge, huge upgrade. Topped with a Boar's Speed enchantment, and I'm all set for boots.

Next up, arena points. -1,125 points, and I've got a new pair of [Vengeful Gladiator's Kodohide Gloves] - a significant upgrade of my PVE [Mitts of the Treemender]. Based on how I gemmed the Mitts, this gives me -8 stamina, +12 intellect, +21 resilience, +50 healing (with +35 enchant), +8mp5 and -14 spirit.

Net result: +16 stamina, +23 intellect, +47 resilience (wow!), +125 healing (wow!!), +17 mp5, -14 spirit. I've neglected to factor armor (lost a bit on the boots, gained some on the gloves), agility, strength etc. and other stats not important my current role.

No comments: