Friday, December 21, 2007

Intro

I play a feral druid. I play other characters too, but mostly I'm playing my druid. This blog is going to be about pvp, tanking and crazy silly kitty dps.

I've been playing since, oh, a couple months after WoW's release. Started with a female dwarf rogue with pigtails. Hilarious. Wasn't until much later did I come to realize that
a) dwarfs are a poor choice for rogues
b) everyone else knew that, since I was the only dwarf rogue as far as I could tell
c) rogues are booooring to play
My rogue still sits neglected at 60.

Next up was my adorable green hair 2 foot tall gnome warlock. The cutest pot of evil you've ever seen, in my humble opinion. She sits at 70 today, specced for pvp.

At some point, and I don't remember when, I decided to roll a druid - to give me the flexibility of either tanking or healing. I've done both, and enjoyed both. I definitely prefer feral vs. resto though. At least with feral, you're not completely gimped in your solo play.

Turns out there's generally a greater need for tanks than healers, so I've been feral specced for quite some time now. There's a lot to be said for a class that can take a beating, switch forms and then deal a beating.

Whimsy - 70 feral druid (Perenolde).

No comments: